Board of Police Commissioners
Roles and ResponsibilitiesThe Board of Police Commission has authority over all members of the Police Department including the appointment, suspension or removal of the Chief of Police. The Commission also has the authority to approve appointments and promotions of officers as well as establish a selection process for the police department based on an eligibility list. The Commission has the authority to receive, investigate and resolve citizen complaints filed against sworn members of the Police Department.
- Please check the agenda for the exact date, time, and location of the meeting.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Stephen Kravit, Chair - Term Expires: 2021
- Timothy Schoewe - Term Expires: 2020
- Julian DeLia - Term Expires: 2018
- Robert Fetherston - Term Expires: 2018
- Nicholas P. Wahl - Term Expires: 2021