Historic Preservation Committee
Roles and ResponsibilitiesThe Historic Preservation Committee designates and establishes the preservation of landmarks within the Village. Petition for nomination of historic structures are submitted before the annual May meeting where a public hearing is held in which the Commission makes an official determination on the historic significance of a structure, landmark or site.
Meeting TimesThe Commission shall meet as from time to time directed by the Village Board or at the call of the Chair.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available the Wednesday prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes. - You can also sign up for email notifications by visiting the Receive Notifications page.
- Christine Symchych, Village Trustee, Chair - Term Expires 2018
- Elizabeth Elser - Term Expires 2022
- Marilyn Franklin - Term Expires 2022
- Christel Maass - Term Expires 2019
- Del Wilson - Term Expires 2018